Share it Please
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), the premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar. Established by Emiri decree in 1979, the Corporation manages four highly specialized hospitals: Hamad General Hospital, Rumailah Hospital, Women’s Hospital, Psychiatric Hospital and the Primary Health Care Centers. Through the years, Hamad Medical Corporation has fulfilled its mandate of providing the best quality care for all patients irrespective of nationality, and played its role in providing “Health For All” as pledged by the State of Qatar. Form more information about HMC please visit www.hmc.org.qa
Now the company is looking for qualified and experienced NURSES from Indonesia to fill the following vacant positions:
- GENERAL MEDICAL
- GENERAL SURGICAL
- PEDIATRIC MEDICAL
- PEDIATRIC SURGICAL
- ICU ADULT
- PEDIATRIC ICU
- Preferred Female
- Degree Holder in Nursing
- Minimum 2 years experience in Nursing from reputable hospitals or clinics
- Fluently in English, having TOEFL score is an advantage
- Age maximum is 39 y.o.
- Willing to be relocated in Doha, Qatar
Our list of employee benefits provides balance and flexibility to fit your individual needs. The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees:
- Tax free salary.
- Subsidized health care you and your family.
- End of Service Award.
- Round-trip annual leave ticket per year to your point of hire.
- Housing allowances.
- Furniture allowances.
- Transport allowance.
- 35-50 paid vacation days per year plus 5 Eid holidays (right after the end of Ramadan month) and 5 more Eid holidays (approximately 9 weeks after the Ramadan Eid holidays).
- Emergency family leave.
- Educational support for children.
- Relocation support.
- Country orientation.
- Language skills support.
- Paid annual leave.
When you make a commitment to work with us, Hamad Medical Corporation also makes a commitment to help develop your career and make your time with us a positive one. To ensure that we meet your needs, we provide a number of benefits to our employees. For more info about the benefits, please visit http://www.hmc.org.qa/hr.
HOW TO APPLY?:
If you are interested to apply above job and you are qualified for above post, please submit your CV in Ms. Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate the position applied on the subject of your email.
Please ensure that you state the following information on your CV:
1) Your Age. 2) Your Height (in cm) and Weight (Kg). 3). Total Experience. 4). Current Location
INTERVIEW AND SELECTION:
The Committee of Hamad Medical Corporation will conduct the interview in the following area:
- Jakarta: 27 -29 Jun 2010
- Surabaya: 1 - 2 Jul 2010